Monthly Favorites: January 2017

7:13 pm


And there goes the first month of 2017. Time flies so fast nowadays, thus, try to live life to the fullest - have more reasons to live just like, I don't know, shopping? Setting aside that awful intro, here are the things I have been obsessing over last January.



PUMA FIERCE
I got this as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend, and boy, I was so happy when I had this. You wouldn't believe how comfortable it is despite a very structured look. It sleekness is oozing and I still cannot get over how gorgeous it is! TBH, I rarely see myself wearing white tennis shoes lately because of this beauty.

If you are from CDO and are interested in getting your feet in this cool kicks, you might wanna check PUMA satellite branches at Limketkai and Centrio. You could also check out Zalora.


STUD EARRINGS SET
I recently had my 4th and 5th piercing and ever since then, I found myself on the look out for classy stud earrings. 




MILANI- STAY PUT BROW
I bought this from an online shop last November 2016 and have been meaning to blog about this. This is an alternative for ABH Dipbrow and girl, you have got to try this! I've used this everyday for the last 3 months and I still have a lot of product left. As they say, "Kilay is life", so better invest on a good brow product that'll last for months.

MILANI - BAKED BLUSH LUMINOSO
I've always had troubles looking for the perfect blush since I am not a fan of pinkish or reddish hues which typical Philippine drugstore brands sell. This blush is the perfect peach shade for my skintone and it definitely deserves a slot for my January faves.

 This baked blush was given to me by the author of My style inside out blog. You might wanna check her site for beauty tips and reviews.


LA GIRL VELVET CONTOUR STICK
I got this along with the Milani Stay Put Brow and I'm loving this highlighter cause it's handy and it does it's job. I also like how smooth the product feels on my face and it doesn't even feel like I put on a highlighter. I got the shade CASHMERE.



THE BALM: BAHAMA MAMA BRONZER
It has never been an ideal thing for me to splurge on makeup but this bronzer is just worth it. I've tried a ton of economical alternatives, however, you do get a quality grade on this bad boy.

K-DRAMA
Some of you might have watched these series but for those who don't, I will not say a thing about these shows. Words just can't describe how playful these series are, so, ENJOY!

Goblin


Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo


The Legend of the Blue Sea

That's all for my January favorites, check out my Feb faves soon too!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images