Pastel Piece

7:20 pm

There's an easy way to look younger without spending too much on beauty products or going overboard with your outfit. How? I got two words for you, PASTEL PIECES.
I just turned 23 last July 7, and I would like to give a shout out to all those people who gave me loving messages. Now, along with all those fun memories I had is a realization that I am not getting any younger. I mean, all of us have this momentary age-related reflections and of course, I would be lying if I say I am not bothered by the thought of ageing.

A lot of beauty products promises to "defy ageing", but to be honest, I haven't been to attracted to buy such  mainly because of two reasons - I am not a "beauty conscious" girl, and I think some beauty products could actually damage the skin. With that said, I refrain from using way too much makeup and other beauty items, and started to invest on pastel clothing pieces.

Pastel colors, for me, are very soft, gentle, subtle, and innocent - all that defines youth. Clothing items come in different designs, and it's up to you what to match with what. That's why I like to buy more clothing items above all else. If I want to look and feel younger, I just grab anything in pastel and I'm done. Easy as that!

What I'm wearing:
Mango Pastel Sleeveless Top, Jag Tattered Jeans, Parisian Shoes, Accessorize Bangle, Floral Secosana Bag

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images