M&M; Monochromatic and Minimalistic

11:41 am

I've been fond of monochromatic and minimalistic style. Here's my take on the style fusion.
Minimal and Monochrome matches each other like peanut butter and jelly. It creates a very clean and polished look without looking too boring. In fact, wearing both styles look crisp and edgy, but of course, with the right clothing items.

Slits are becoming a trend nowadays and when I saw this cotton sweater with side slits from H&M, I knew I just had to get it. I paired it with my black Levi's pants and Spruce white sneakers. I also adore my Dior SoReal glasses and I've been wearing it ever since I got it. I mean, just look at it, it's so gorgeous!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images