How we celebrated Valentine's Day

6:02 am

Hi there! It's been a while since my last update so let me start anew by sharing to you guys how Eric and I celebrated Valentine's day. Overall, it wasn't anything grand but the real thought of Valentine's day is to share it with someone you deeply care for.

At exactly 5:54 in the morning, Eric surprised me with an early morning visit, carrying a bouquet of flowers, a purple box, and a box of Ferrero Rocher. The funny thing is he lied about wanting to poo that time when I called around 5AM (I'm an early bird), I had no idea he already planned to visit me at my house.
We went to church separately and met up again at lunch, this time with my whole family. 
In the evening, we initially planned to have dinner for some alone-time. But thinking out of the norm, we had a candle-light dinner with the gang. Not only did we get our bellies stuffed, but also, saved expenses; practicality at its finest! 
So that's how we spent February 14, 2016. Nothing fancy, but it was special. I suggest making everyday a Valentine's day with your special someone. Try new and exciting activities, spend some time knowing each other - their flaws, edge, hobbies, and the like. Showing how much you love a person should not only be on V-day. Love is immeasurable, that's why we constantly need to show them how much we care for them.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8New International Version (NIV)Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

So, how did you spend your Valentine's day?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images