Pool/Beach Essentials

9:21 pm

Summer's about to end but I don't think Mr. Sun has been informed about it. The heat here in the Philippines is too intense that I would find myself at the pool after a long, hot day, regardless of the fact that I do not know how to swim. Let me share to you guys the things I cannot leave the house without when I plan to go to the pool/beach.

Because my love for floral prints is endless, a floral print canvas bag is perfect for me to keep all of my essentials. I love how spacious and versatile canvas bags are - they can be used anywhere at anytime! 
Here are my top 10 essentials:
1. Havaianas - summer is nothing without a good pair of Havaianas! This pair is the most comfortable and stylish flip-flops I've ever owned. Oh, and I hope you guys were able to create your own Havaianas last May 7-10! Let me share to you guys the pair I customized this year:
This year's MYOH commemorative pair is an epitome of summer! I really love this pair to bits!

2. EIKA Swimsuit - okay, so I've worked hard for me to slim down and to be able to wear a swimsuit. While browsing through sites and shops, from here to there, EIKA.PH sent me an e-mail and they were gracious enough to send me a gift. I love how classy their swimsuits are, check how simple yet sophisticated this one-piece swimwear is! You can check their site for more awesome swimwear!
3. SNOE Hair heroes sea salt spray - for that awesome beachy waves. Have you seen my quick tutorial and review on that product?
4. Instax Mini - to capture those summer perfect moments.
5. Sunglasses - To protect my eyes from the blinding light of the sun.
6. Phone - Well, I gotta stay connected and this serves as my digital camera.
7. Magazine - To keep me inspired
8. Earphones
9. Hat
10. Wallet
So that's it for my beach/pool essentials. How about you? What are your top 3 essentials?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your swimsuit is pretty! My phone is on the top of my everyday essentials too! It's my only camera! HAHA

    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images