Life so far

7:21 pm

 My life, so far, has been amazing. Ever since January of this year, things have been going well with work, lifestyle, and even within my family. I don't know how this happened but it all started when I got all sad and desperate with work, I took out my bible and I stumbled upon a verse from the book of Philippians.

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)
"Do not worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guide your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."

And indeed, I did.

 
Peplum top from Heypolkadots | Skirt from Shabby Chic | Heels from Parisian, SM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images