STYLE STEAL: KATIE HOLMES

8:19 pm



One of my favorite it-girls is Katie Holmes. I find her as the perfect example for a casual chic style. The way she dresses up inspires a lot of people that you don't have to always bring out your trendy clothes or buy the latest set of clothing line, confidence and comfort are the only two things which you always need to carry.

 I would always see her fancy a chambray top in to different styles and as a fan of chambray tops myself, I am very inspired by her looks.


I was inspired to recreate one of her looks and I came up with a very similar one. It's one of my favorite #stylequation : DENIM + FLORAL.



Next Jeans Chambray Top | JP Floral Leggings | Payless Wedge | Aldo Watch

**PS, For those who asked questions on my tumblr account, please check my tumblr blog to see if I've answered your questions.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images