For a change

5:48 pm

For the first time in forever (singing to Frozen), I wore something way too different from my usual style preference. No floral prints, no whites. I must say, mixing styles is really fun because I get to experience something new and I get to expand the range of my selection when I plan to shop.

For this look, I played with prints. I've always been a fan of the "aztec tiger" print, I've had it as my wallpaper for my phone months ago. When I saw the exact same print on a shirt, I didn't hesitate to buy it. To match the tiger logo on my shirt, I pulled out my aztec print bandage skirt. My gold chain and spike accessories helped me achieve an edgy look. For shoes, I kept it simple so as not to drive too much attention from my top and skirt combo.
Top and Skirt from SM Surplus Shop | Spruce Black Heels | Guess Watch | Ripples by Jenny eyewear Shades

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're rocking that outfit! Love your top and skirt!

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images