Regal Vibe

8:50 pm

There are 3 things I love about this look: One, for once, I don't have any floral print on. Two, the skirt is a total steal! I bought it for P50.00, can you belive that? Three, let's pause for a second and admire how classy the top from Ripples by Jenny is.

For this outfit, I put on a polished ensemble with a twist. Because the top is a bit loose on me, I wore this printed bandage skirt, which I got a really good deal with, to give my look a structured and fun look. The print matched the color of the reflector lens of my Jake shades, which I got from Ripples by Jenny as well.
Kryzzie Top from and Jake Shades from Ripples by Jenny | Thrifted Skirt and Accessories| Accessorize Rose Ring | Timex Watch

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. What?!That skirt is P50? Waaaah! I need that kind of skirt of the same price too! Hahaha! Amazing find you have right there! :)

    xo, Janine
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. where did you buy the skirt?

    ReplyDelete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images