Black and Roses

4:46 pm

I wanted to wear something casual but totally unexpected, and I came up with this look. This outfit is filled with trends- peek-a-boo top, lace trim shorts, and the ever casual jelly sandals. I adore peek-a-boo tops because it gives your usual top a hint of glam even without accessorizing. And to jump on the bandwagon,  I matched it with my lace trim floral shorts from Ripples by Jenny. For a casual chic look, I wore my Cotton on jelly sandals.
Black Sheer Peek-a-boo top from Befitting Wardrobe | Lace trim floral shorts from Ripples by Jenny | Daniel Sunnies from Ripples by Jenny | Cotton On Jelly Sandals | Aldo Watch

Ripples by Jenny offers trendy yet very affordable items, from your typical graphic tee to classy tops, which totally fit any girls' style. Make sure to visit their Facebook page or Instagram Account for updates on new items and promos. They have an on-going giveaway also and that includes the same pair of lace trim shorts I have! 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I am in love with this outfit!!! The shorts is so pretty and it really looked good when you matched it with your top!! love love love this! <3

    xo,
    Janine
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit and your shorts! :D


    http://www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shorts! <3


    http://kashirose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images