I live to SPRING

6:52 pm

Gloomy days are upon us, but that doesn't stop me from giving off  "springy" vibes. This floral maxi dress screams out "BRING THE SUN BACK!" to high heavens and there's nothing else I'd love more than to feel the sun's rays on my skin (but not too much bro, not too much). For this outfit, I played with colors just to try out something new. No whites at all. It was a total challenge for me given the fact that a white top has always been my staple clothing item.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If your staple clothing item is a white top, mine would be any black bottom. Haha! But you look lovely in floral aslo. You should try more of playful colors and prints as it makes you look younger. :) I am inlove with the last photo! ♥

    xo,
    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images