Give me sunshine!

4:54 pm

It has been raining quite a lot lately so I thought of wearing a fun color to lighten up the gloomy weather. Yellow is my go-to color if I want to look fun and alive, especially when I've been cooped up in my room for days because I can't "brave the storm", literally.

I went with a casual chic ensemble. I love the sheer floral tunic from Shabby Chic because you can do a lot with it - tuck it in, tie a knot at the end of the tunic; there are a lot of possibilities, you just have to be creative with it. For this look, I cinched a belt around my waist to give my look a shape as I prefer to let my tunic flow rather than having it tucked in. Because I want to highlight my top, I wore only neutral clothing items and accessories.
Sheer Floral Tunic from Shabby Chic | White Shorts from Black Sheep | Brown Canvas bag from BKK | Montego Bay Club Wedge | Sunnies Studios Cassey | Aldo Watch

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute outfit! The color and print of your top made you look younger! :)

    xo,
    Janine
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images