Style Steal: Bethany Mota

5:55 pm


Three cheers to my first style steal post! Because this is a whole new blog series, let me tell you guys what this whole thing is about. Style Steal is where I will be showing you guys outfits inspired by different stylish icons. I will mix and match clothes which I already have, and perhaps add a bit of something new to finish the look. The whole purpose of this blog series is to show you guys that recreating an outfit is as easy as one, two, three!

I dedicate my first style steal to Bethany Mota. This girl is my inspiration in fashion and in my pursuit to love make up. This jolly girl is a YouTuber since age 13, over time, she bloomed to be a beautiful lady sharing all of her quirky ideas in fashion, beauty, and even food. Not only that, because of her creative videos which her subscribers, including me, loved dearly, she now has a fashion line in coordination with Aeropostale.

There are many things I love about Bethany - her fun attitude and loving character are only some of the reasons. Among all of the reasons, her fashion sense is what I love the most! For this post, I recreated one of her looks from her Easter Video way back 2013.
To give a personal touch to this look, I did some minor alterations. Bethany has this bright neon bag to give her look a pop of color. Since I don't have a similar bag in the same color, I used my pastel clutch from Spruce and used my chunky coral statement necklace (instead of using a smaller coral necklace) to set in as an eye-catcher.
Lace dress from Forever21|Denim Jacket from Penshopppe |Montego Bay Club Wedge|Spruce Clutch|SM Surplus Belt|Aldo Watch

You Might Also Like

1 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images