Snoe Beauty Inc.

3:22 pm

Great news beauty fanatics from CDO! Snoe Beauty Inc. (snow-ee) recently opened its 43rd branch in the country, and they're happy to welcome all beauty junkies from CDO. Last September 14, they invited me to their opening and I was very happy to join their 1st day here in the city of friendship.

Snoe Beauty Inc. is dedicated to cater customers with a wide range of beauty products. Their mission is to provide every woman the tools she needs to be fine, fun and fabulous! Most especially, ito'y tatak Pinoy! Yes, it's proudly Filipino made which, perhaps to me, is the greatest thing about the brand.
I find the packaging of their products totally chic and cool! At first glance, you wouldn't know it's a local brand.
Here are some of Snoe's bestsellers (L-R) Hair Heroes Morrocan Argan Oil, Hair Heroes Dry Conditioner, Awesome Poresome, Rouge Deluxe Lipstick, Hair Heroes Texturizing Spray, Body Ritual Body Spritz in Jellybean.
Here are some goodies I got from Snoe Beauty Inc. I'm very thankful to them for giving me these stuff! I'll be doing a review on some products which I found interesting from their product line, like the texturizing spray which I've already tried and am currently loving!

Their stall is located at the Ground Floor of Centrio, Cagayan de Oro City.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images