School Blues

3:06 pm



If there's one thing I miss the most, it's being a school girl. To wake up early in the morning, review all past lessons for all subjects, aim for a high score on exams, and even kill myself with our feasibility study schedule, all of this have sentimental attachment to me for some reason. Now that I am living a different chapter of my life, I could hardly live the life which I got used to. I thought of dressing up like a school girl to reminisce "the feels".

Royal Blue Sheer top and Skirt from Spruce | Venetia Leather Bag | Aldo Watch

xx,
Jassie Chia

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hi miss jassie, what major have you took up and what university?

    ReplyDelete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images