Hair Tutorial feat. SNOE Beauty Inc.9:25 am
The texturizing spray helps you achieve effortless beach waves in just a matter of minutes. If you think you're having a bad hair day, you will love this spray! It has instructions on a sticker located at the back of the bottle but I want to show to you guys HOW I USE IT.
If you just washed your hair, make sure it's dry before continuing to the next step. Although, I would recommend a 2-day old hair (for some reason, I found out that waves are much nicer with a 2-day old hair. I'm not really sure why).
Make sure you detangle your hair good.
Shake the bottle well and spray a fairly small amount of the product on your palm.
Apply the product on your hair. I normally apply it to the tips of my hair where most of my natural waves appear. You can apply it from the roots to the tips if you prefer so. Scrunch your hair in the process as well.
Do a low messy bun if you want lose waves. You may opt to divide your hair in to 2 sections and braid each section if you want finer waves. Wait for about 5-10 minutes.
Unravel your hair and enjoy your cool beach waves!
1. It works on thick hair just fine.
2. I enjoy the fruity smell it has.
3. It is minty and leaves your hair feeling cool.
4. It isn't sticky/greasy as I though it would be.
5. This product helps moisturize and texturize your hair.
6. With the cute packaging and the result you get, I think it is safe to say that it is reasonably priced at P299.00 for a 50mL bottle.
1. It only comes in a 50mL bottle.
2. It doesn't last throughout the day, reapplication is necessary if you want to keep the look. As for me, I have a natural wavy hair and I don't find it necessary to reapply the product as much as one would do if they have a straight hair.
***SNOE Beauty Inc. is located at the GF of Centrio Mall, CDOC