Stylequation Weekly Update

9:10 pm

As to making my blog more active, I've decided that Mondays will be dedicated for blog updates - A very short post to give you all a glimpse on what to expect on my blog. To start off, I will be publishing my first Stylequation101 and Style Steal posts, details on each blog series will be stated on each of the post as well. I will also be publishing 3 personal style posts wherein two outfits are based on my stylequation101 entry.

Because I'm still trying to be used to my new schedule, I only limited my posts on fashion. Do look forward to tutorials, reviews, and all those kinds of stuff soon! Here's a teaser for my next post!


xx,
Jassie Chia




You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images