Lace and Denim

9:37 pm


Just when I thought I was able to adjust myself with my current work schedule, it backfired on me. Not only that, I got sick because of amoebiasis for a week! August hasn't been nice to me. Anyway, it's nice to finally have a breather.

For this look, I went with floral + denim again but this time, with a hint of lace. This outfit is perfect for when you don't feel like dressing up but you don't want to look too casual. The lace maxi skirt gave the look an "easy breezy appeal". It was able to complement the denim top's floral embroidery as well, giving off a boho vibe. 

I love the floral details on the denim top!
Demi Maxi Skirt from Shop Thrift Market | Floral embroidered Denim top from Dollhouse | Parisian Sandals | Aldo Watch | Stuffsforher Necklace

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images