Spruce Up!

5:56 pm


Nothing beats sporting a summery look by adding yellow to your outfit. It's been a gloomy week and I wanted to add a bright pop of color to my outfit to turn things around. Yellow has been, and will always be, my go-to happy color. To really make that color pop, I wore a cream lace top and paired it with my yellow lace shorts, yellow bensimon sneakers, and yellow clutch bag, all from Spruce.

Spruce is known for its iconic clothing lines, latest fashion pieces, and trendy style guides! This month, Spruce is celebrating its 9th year in the fashion industry. Enjoy up to 30% off on your favorite brands and celebrate 9 wonderful and stylish years with them!
Lace Top from Spruce
Lace Shorts from Spruce
Yellow Bensimon Sneakers from Spruce
Clutch bag from Spruce
Cassey Sunnies from Sunnies By Charlie
White Strap Watch from Aldo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images