Peek-a-boo

9:16 pm



This is the look I went with to Gil Macaibay's Fashion show last July 12, 2014. Here I am again with one of my usual style equation: White Button Down + Floral Print Bottoms. This white peek-a-boo button down from Apartment 8 gave my usual equation a twist. I find the top very sophisticated as it gave my overall look a glamorous vibe. I am obsessing over this a-line floral print skirt, it's very chic and cute. To finish my look, I used my gold necklace, white leather belt with gold buckles, leather black watch, white wedge (which I got off a pretty sweet deal with!), and my current favorite black leather bag with gold details.
Apartment 8 Clothing Peek-a-boo Button Down
Timex Watch
What Women Wants, SM Dept. Store Belt
Brash - Payless Wedge
Venetia Leather Bag

You Might Also Like

2 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images