Of Fake Pearls, and Sequins.

4:47 pm


For this outfit, I went laid back and girly. Yes, both at the same time. I am officially acknowledging my girly-girl side, hoorah for that! I wanted to come up with a very casual look with a little bit of class in it. So, I wore my staple white button-down and pastel-colored shorts for a personal touch. I pinned my hair up and went easy with my accessories - fake pearl necklace, white leather strapped watch, black matte ray-ban wayfarer, and a sequined sandals (which I'm totally loving, by the way), to emphasize a more polished look.

Levi's Button Down
Never Been Kissed Shorts
Primadonna Sandals
Aldo Watch
Ray-ban Matte Black Wayfarer 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images