July 2014 favorites

8:29 pm

And here I am again with another list for my monthly favorites! Because I intentionally skipped June 2014's list, I made sure I would be able to update today. I've been busy lately and I wouldn't be able to update as often as I can but I'll try my best to find some time and squeeze in some love for my blog.  

Instead of the usual fashion item list, I figured it'd be best to have "look of the month", since it mainly summarizes what I've been loving from day 1 to 30. For July 2014, I was obsessed with my Peek-a-boo post. The plain peek-a-boo top with the floral print skirt is just perf! Plus, the black and gold details of the accessories are to die for! And lastly, the comfort that I get from my white wedge is something I cannot ignore, did I also mention how great of a deal I got this pair with?
For a make-up noob like me, I pretty much don't care about the branding as long as the make-up/tools does its job well for me. Over the months, I was able to recognize more local brands than before, such as Fashion21. While I was wandering around Robinsons Mall, I stumbled upon fashion21's display and was ecstatic to find the mini eyelash curler I've been looking for. Since I have small eyes, I would always find curling my lashes to be a difficult job until I got to use the mini size one. I am also loving my L'oreal Lucent Magique Skin Luminating Tri-Powder Foundation (phew, that was long!). It has SPF19  PA+++, which seems to be a good thing (forgive me for being such a noob). Last but not the least, the Wet n wild ultimate eyebrow kit works wonders! The kit comes with a soft wax, 2 setting powders, a compact mirror, a pair of mini tweezers, and an angled brush for application.
Mango Float from Mango Mania
B2st
Good Luck
Will.I.Am, Cody Wise
It's my Birthday
Ella Eyre
If I Go

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images