Good Fellas CDO: Home of Beer Battered Pizzas

6:34 pm

And the wait is over! Good Fellas CDO is now open for business! Grab a taste of heaven with their freshly baked, beer battered pizzas - the first in CDO. Not only that, be awed by how tumblr-ish and insta-worthy their interior design is! Thinking of revamping your instagram posts? Better check their place out!

Aldrian Villegas, owner of Good Fellas (also known as the other half of Sweetleaf CDO) invited me and a couple of blogger friends to a night of delicious and gorgeous lookin' pizzas. When Alds invited me, I got really hyped up because, it's PIZZA. We're talking about my first and last love! I really did look forward to it because I'll be tasting a new variety of the food I love the most. Although I did have second thoughts at the start because of the fact that it does have a hint of beer (I haven't tasted any alcoholic drinks), I had no regrets, I barely tasted any beer in it.

He loves mafia movies and the name of his new pizza house is derived from a mafia movie entitled, "GoodFellas". I actually find the name very playful especially when I say, "Gonna bring my good fellas over to good fellas". It's a well-thought name given that the establishment is meant for groups of friends, sharing a plate or two of freshly baked pizza.
Yes, I do. I do trust in Pizza.
Here is your Good Fella, Aldrian Villegas
Photo by Good Fellas CDO
Photo by Good Fellas CDO
Photo by Good Fellas CDO
Photo by Good Fellas CDO
Photo by Good Fellas CDO
Photo by Good Fellas CDO
Photo by Good Fellas CDO
Photo by Good Fellas CDO
So guys, what are you all waiting for? Bring your good fellas over to Good Fellas CDO! They're located at the 2nd floor of Sweet Leaf Pabayo, Cagayan de Oro City.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images