Summer Calling

10:00 am

May has never been this hot! I guess that's Summer Calling. With the intense heat, it's nice to wear something casual and breezy, so I pulled off a girly outfit with a touch of summer vibe. This is, by far, the most girly outfit I've worn; with the handpicked pieces, accessories and all.

It may seem that there's way too much going on in this outfit but I actually "girlfied" a simple white sundress. I know that one of the fashion staples which a girl should have in her wardrobe is an LBD, but hey, a white dress is as versatile as the ol' LBD. 

To accessorize the sundress, I brought out my printed crop top from Apartment 8. The print and the mint color in it made the summer vibe, alive. To compliment the crop top's color, I chose to wear a pair of sandals and sunnies with the similar hue. For my hair, I tied it up in a bun because, well, it was hot. Since I wanted to really give in to the "girly-summer-outfit" I wrapped my bun with a wire headband and had the bow stick below.
BKK sundress | Apartment 8 Printed Crop Top | Parisian Shoes Sandals | ALDO Accessories Watch | Pony Leather Crossbody purse | Sunnies Studios (Sunnies by Charlie) Clara in Mint

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images