Simple and Dainty

11:03 am



And so, here I am with another girly outfit. I think I really am transitioning to a girly-girl style, huh? Anyway, I am loving pastel colors lately and I love it even more after adding black in it, making it look a bit classy. I ended up with a simple and dainty outfit.

When I saw this dress, I just knew I had to have it. Why? Three reasons: It's a casual, full skirt dress in a pastel color. I can wear this almost anywhere and at anytime! When I tried it on, the first thing that popped out of my mind was to have a simple ensemble. To achieve that, I opted to wear fewer pieces of accessories - only my black leather watch and a black knee-high stockings. For a girly touch, I added in my low-cut boots.


Full skirt dress from Black Sheep | Primadonna Low-cut Boots | Aldo Watch

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images