May 2014 Favorites!

8:42 pm

Wait, what? It's the end of the month already? We're halfway through 2014! Sometimes I wish time could just stop for a while, you know? Anyway, here I am with my 5th Monthly Faves, without further ado, here are my favorites for this month!

This month, I found myself wearing a white top most of the time. If you guys try to review my outfit posts, I wore white tops often. It is because I am trying to keep myself cool this summer. It is a basic thought, white clothing doesn't absorb light as much as dark colored clothing. Pastels are also my thing for this month.
For my beauty faves, let me start with my ELF: Little Black Beautybook in Glam Holiday. Nude eye shadow palettes are my favorite, and when I saw this beautybook, I had to have it. It's a palette filled with gorgeous matte and glittery nude shades with a pop of greens and blues. Next up is my mini powder from Maybelline. What I love about this powder is that it's so cute! It's really small but you get most out of the product. Another beauty fave is my ELF: Eyebrow Kit. I love doing my brows (even though I'm still no good) and I can't seem to leave the house without doing so, it's kind of my only beauty routine. Going back to the product, I love how this eyebrow kit lasts longer than my usual eyebrow pencil, and it doesn't smudge as much. I love alternating it with my Careline Color pencil. I always bring with me my color pencil because it is my carry on eyebrow pencil. Since I use eyebrow pencils too often, it's nice to use a cheapo alternative. Regardless of the price, it really does the job, I only need to line up my brows and brush it away to fill in some "bald spots". Last but not the least is my ELF: Eyebrow Stencil Kit. For the love of brows, I wanted to try out different shapes which would fit me the best.
ELF Beautybook: P400.00
ELF Eyebrow Stencil: P159.00
ELF Eyebrow Kit: P269.00
Careline Color Pencil: P55.00
Maybelline Shine Free Powder All-in-one To Go: P99
Chingkeetea's Mochi Waffles
Redtail Shrimps and More
Mercedes Bread: Pineapple Crumblette
John Legend
All of Me
Sam Tsui
Wherever You Are
Jason Derulo
Rest of our Life

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images