Spruce Summer Picnic Party

10:06 pm

Last Saturday, I was invited to an afternoon summer picnic party hosted by Spruce. I was so hyped up when I got the invite because, come on...

I am always labeled by my Spruce friends as the "early bird", well actually, almost everyone I know calls me that. Anyway, I was blown out by the super cute set-up - vintage stuff, picnic baskets, the pink bike I've always loved from spruce, and of course, FLOWERS! Lots and lots of flowers!

(Photo by Florence)
The program started with a little game. We were all asked to make a paper planes in which we will try to shoot towards 3 buckets. The winner of the game? Well, no one won. But it was fun though, seeing all planes make weird flights and all. 
After that mini game, we had snacks and chit-chats. 
The reason why we were invited to the summer picnic is basically to ignite our passion to travel. We were amazed and inspired by the travel stories, Paola Pilapil, Mai Tan and, Geli Paras shared. I've always loved to travel, in fact, I've been to some places already. The talk inspired me again to travel as often as I could, especially when I'm still young.
(Photo by Florence)
#BloggerDuties
I brought a fellow Tagalog CDO blogger to the event, Yen. Also, I've met Paola.
Bennie buddies! It may not be seen in the photo but the 4 of us wore our bennies! Red, aqua, gray, and yellow bensimon sneakers respectively.
A photo of me together with Jackie, and Celeena - one of my best friends in Grade School and the very first friend I've had since we moved here in CDO.
 Meet all of the Spruce girls. If I could, I'll find time to edit this post so I can link out their respective blog/instagram accounts for you to check out!
Spruce has an on-going promo called: Travel with Spruce, and they are giving away an instax mini! Wanna join? Just click to enlarge the photo. Oh, by the way, if you're traveling, please share your travel photos by using the hashtag #travelwithspruce.
I wore something simple to the picnic party. A cutie sunflower cropped top from Tiny's closet and a pop of yellow gave that summer-y vibe! 
Tiny's closet Cropped Top | Bensimon Sneakers | Next Jeans HW shorts | SBC Casey Sunnies | Aldo Watch

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images