Zalora

7:51 pm

Zalora is one of the most reliable fashion online store in the Philippines. It has a number of brands with over 50,000 products to choose from. I recently got to try buying from Zalora and I must say, I'm really impressed!

Their site is very easy to navigate especially if you're a first-timer when it comes to online shopping. 
 Having to categorize their items by style makes it easier for users to shop on their site.
What I actually love about Zalora is their COD mode of payment and free shipping. Zalora offers Cash on delivery for a worry free shopping experience; This is actually a good strategy to get more buyers to buy from their store, and to prove that Zalora cares about their customers when it comes to payment modes. COD is limited to some cities but I was fortunate enough to live in CDO where COD is available. They also offer free shipping on any order of P1000.00 or more.
I ordered last Wednesday night and I received my package today! It was relatively fast and because of the cash on delivery, I was assured that my items will be delivered.
I'm going crazy over Sunnies by Charlie recently, hence my purchase! Teehee. I got the transparent red Rooney sunglasses and the mint green Clara sunglasses. And yes, I'm planning to collect all of their sunnies! Over-all, I'm very satisfied with Zalora and you guys should check out their site as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images