Casual Sundays

10:21 pm

Casual Sundays are the best! I would always dress down on weekends, this has became a thing for me. 
Sunday is the best day of the week, subjectively speaking. It's a time to fully replenish the soul and body, after a long week at school. As much as possible, I would lie low on dressing up, no accessories, no fancy cloth, etc... Just me wrapped up in a cotton top, acid-washed shorts, and trusty sneakers.
There's also something about Sundays that makes every song on my playlist, PERFECT. I can't actually point it out but whenever I would listen to my fave songs every Sunday, I tend to appreciate it more.
Top and Shorts from NEXT JEANS, LA GEAR Sneakers, iPod Touch 5th Gen, Pink
Peace out to y'all! Cheers to an awesomely peaceful Sunday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images