A bit of color

9:21 pm

I've always been too associated with neutral colors in which I'm starting to think is becoming dull and boring. Lately, I'm beginning to appreciate bright colors when dressing up. Neutrals are, and will always be, a fashion staple and adding a bit of color would make it more fun!
Don't you just love those sunnies? They were only for Php399.00! I bought it last week from Sunnies by Charlie and I was really happy I dropped by their stall. They recently opened their Cebu branch and now, I'm hoping they'd expand here in CDO!
I actually like this outfit to the nth power. It's amazing how one simple white dress could look better by adding accessories and colors here and there. I really had so much fun pairing colors in order to come up with this look.
Bensimon Sneakers | BKK dress and denim jacket | ALDO watch | Spruce Clutch | Casey Sunnies from Sunnies by Charlie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images