Better Off Separated: part 1

9:10 pm

While I was cleaning my closet, I found my floral blazer and shorts pair hung far off of my closet rack. I haven't been using the floral duo for a while because I think I might vomit flowers at anytime. As a resolution, I used the blazer and shorts separately and came up with 2 outfits, hence the title. 


For this look, I went all casual. Floral patterns give a very summery/spring vibe and in lieu of that, I paired my floral shorts with a turquoise sleeveless blouse. 
Check back on Sunday to see the second part of this post!

Sleeveless blouse from Collezione C2 | Savvy Shoppe Shorts | Slingback Havaianas

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like the colors on this outfit ! It's a breeze seeing bloggers from CDO on the internet :D
    And oh, maybe I'd like to join the domain giveaway I have going on on my blog :)
    1 year free domain + other internet stuff xD

    Lots of lovin'
    Ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take lovely pictures. It has like the classic Tricia Gosingtian filter that many people want to learn but fail to learn. :)

    Please join my Giveaway

    Jenn

    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images