Lazy and Simple

7:34 pm

Dressing down is becoming more and more mainstream for me. Yes, yes, laziness caught me again but hey, at least I feel comfortable in what I'm wearing, right? For me, one doesn't have to dress extravagantly most of the time especially if it doesn't make him/her comfortable and confident. The trick to presenting yourself; whether your clothes are simple, lazy, and perhaps thrifted, is through comfort and confidence.


I took out the first top I saw in my closet and paired it with the black shorts with a strip of leopard print, I recently blogged about. It was easy for me to pair those two up because most of my clothes are in a nude shade, allowing me to mix and match pieces with ease.
I intended to wear heels but since I'm too "lazy" to wear one, I took out my ol' gladiators which I haven't been using for a while now.
Loose Beige top from Bangkok | Bag from Francis Girbaud | Thrifted Bracelets | Gladiators from Rusty Lopez

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi, Jassie! Your photos are to die for. I love them! :D

    xx, Edda
    http://eddaiglesia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edda! You don't how how much that means to me!

      Delete

You can write down any comments and suggestions below.

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images